Working with Research Scientists
Bulb specialise in providing science laboratory design and equipment for companies and academia engaged in basic and applied research. From designing a research laboratory to facilitating a clean room installation, we have the right experience for your project requirements.
What we do
Bulb Labs offer bespoke solutions for scientific research and analysis lab design.
We will provide:
- A scientific lab design that inspires both productivity and safety.
- A detailed technical appraisal of your laboratory facilities.
- A compliant laboratory fit-out and refurbishment delivered on time and within budget.
- Bespoke laboratory furniture and equipment.
- Ongoing maintenance support and any additional services required post project completion.
We will support you throughout the refurbishment project to ensure that everything runs smoothly and the desired outcomes are achieved.
Bulb Laboratories have the knowledge and experience in scientific lab design to ensure that your new laboratory facilities meet your needs.
Take a look at how we fitted wet & dry labs for Keit Spectrometers
Our previous client, Keit Spectrometers, is a company focused on developing FTIR technology for process monitoring and control applications in manufacturing industries.
To undertake the fit-out of wet and dry laboratories and associated office space. Works included the formation of meeting rooms, breakout area and open plan offices.
A warehouse unit was fitted out with mezzanine floor, providing laboratories on the ground floor and offices on the first floor. The science laboratory design included the installation of two ducted fume cupboards. This project was completed within tight deadlines and to budget, to the delight of the client team.